Momentum is an Australian-owned recruitment agency with a specialisation in providing high-quality staffing solutions across a wide range of white and blue-collar industries.
We are passionate about the delivery of a high level of service to our clients, whilst fostering an environment surrounding teamwork, innovation, and career development.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated career-minded Recruitment Consultant to work closely with Momentum's key national clients in the development of key stakeholder relationships to secure recruitment opportunities.
Key Responsibilities will also include:
• Taking detailed job vacancies' from prospective employees, such as details about job description, remuneration and career progression
• Drafting and placement of advertising of job vacancies through to screening and undertaking comprehensive and structure interviews.
• Conducting pre employment checks
• Coordination of post placement follow up interviewing and assessment of applicants
• Undertaking market research and providing information on current job market conditions to employers and job seekers
Key Attributes & Qualifications Required
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
• A natural drive to succeed in their career
• The ability to build relationships with different people and personalities
• The ability to influence outcomes
• A degree in your relevant field along with a minimum of two years in a Recruitment Consulting position
On offer is
• A full time career opportunity
• Excellent salary with a base salary range of $80k plus superannuation
• Regular incentives
• Birthdays off
• Quarterly award programs
• Career progression
• Discount buying opportunities
This is a permanent (full time) role, Monday to Friday.
If you meet the above selection criteria, please hit the APPLY NOW button below.
Postcode: 2000 (Sydney, New South Wales)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Momentum Consulting Group Pty Ltd
Member since: July 2018
For the last 21 years Momentum has been a specialist recruitment agency placing roles for the construction, trade, manufacturing and distribution sectors from labour hire through to mid/senior management, both full time and casual.
Our national footprint spreads across Australia with a strong market presence in NT, WA, NSW, ACT QLD and VIC. Register with one office and then easily work your way around Australia whilst enjoying your backpacking experience.
Human Resources & Recruitment