Who Are We?
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is a leading provider of industrial maintenance solutions to the mining, oil & gas, manufacturing, utilities, and infrastructure industries, leveraging scale to deliver localised services efficiently. Working with Programmed Industrial Maintenance means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Due to the ongoing success and growth of our business, Programmed Industrial Maintenance are seeking Trade Assistant that will become part of our core team working on general maintenance, projects and shutdowns across Victoria.
Skills, Experience and Attributes
• Previous experience working on shutdowns and projects, highly regarded
• High risk qualifications are highly regarded (eg. Forklift, Elevated Work Platform)
• Current working at heights and confined space tickets within 2 years, or willing to obtain
• A commitment to diversity and inclusion.
• A commitment to achieving Zero Harm.
• Australian Working Rights
• Great hourly rates
• Provide uniforms, footwear, and personal protective equipment
• Long term career potential
• Great discounts with selected retailers
• An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Programmed Industrial Maintenance
Member since: April 2022