Melbourne Sports Centres are the premier multi-sport facilities in Victoria. We are here to serve sport, enabling sporting organisations and individuals to achieve peak performance, reach their potential and deliver world class events. By providing services, facilities and significant events for athletes and individuals on their journey in sport we aim to drive participation, activity and well-being across Victoria. We want people to be excited about sport, engaged in healthy activity and feel inspired to be their best!
About the role
We are on the lookout for energetic and passionate, Food & Beverage (F&B) Attendants to join our F&B team here at Melbourne Sports Centres. In this role you will be responsible for providing efficient and customer focused service to all MSC patrons. This incorporates serving food, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, preparing and cooking food, cleaning and cash handling at our MSC venues.
· Be the face of our café’s and catering services, engaging with all customers in a professional and enthusiastic manner
· Processing food & beverage orders using POS systems and balance receipts and payments
· Serving food and beverages to all patrons efficiently
· Preparing all food & beverage offerings as per required procedures and/or recipes
· Following hygienic food and beverage handling procedures
· Maintaining cleanliness of all food preparation areas, benches and equipment, and clean glasses, dishes, and fountain equipment
· Liaising with team members, kitchen and other areas of operation
· Adhering to the responsible service of alcohol and licensing provisions and standards
· Using relevant equipment according to appropriate OHS Standards
· Delivering catering orders to required locations within SSCT’s Venues.
· Any ad-hoc duties as required
The successful candidates will be experienced and will thrive in busy café and catering settings. Coffee and barista experience is a must! You will also have experience serving food and providing exceptional customer service. We are looking for candidates who go above and beyond to create a welcoming and relaxing environment. Our facilities are open across 7 days, so it is essential that you are flexible and willing to work shifts across mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
If this sounds like you, apply now!!!!
Postcode: 3052 (Parkville, Melbourne)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Melbourne Sports Centre
Member since: April 2022
Being your best is our business.
Everyone’s best is different and helping you achieve yours is why we’re here.
Melbourne Sports Centres are the home of high-performance sport in Victoria and are at the ready to support your sporting journey. From grassroots and community sport, personal fitness and health and excelling in a career in high-performance competition, we’ve got everything you need to succeed.
Sport & Recreation