Does your family have plans to move to the Pilbara region in Western Australia?
Has your partner secured a role in the resource sector?
Western Australia has finally opened its doors again and our state is on full throttle recruitment. You may already have the wheels in motion to be making the exciting step of moving to Western Australia. Your partner may have already secured a role here in the Pilbara region, but you are now wondering what might be on offer here for you. Read on!
Thriving Futures is an exciting project that is committed to building a sustainable workforce in Early Years for the Pilbara region. We are looking for experienced Early Childhood Educators to come and work in one of the local childcare centres in the towns of Port Hedland and Newman. Both these locations are prosperous mining towns that are going through a huge boom.
If you hold already hold a formal qualification from your home country in Early Childhood Studies, then your qualification may be comparable to be suitably qualified to work here as an Early Years Educator. We offer full support and can point you in the right direction for guiding you through the comparability process for Australia. If your qualification is comparable, we can help you secure a permanent role in one of the centres in town. Ongoing we can help support you with ongoing training from our team of mentors. This is an excellent opportunity to help you pursue a rewarding career and make a real difference to children’s lives.
• Have a formal qualification that can be assessed and comparable to at least a Cert III Early Childhood Education & Care
• Evidence or experience of working with children
• You are committed to moving to the region with a view to staying long term or permanently
• Have full working rights on a valid visa (this may be on your partners visa as part of their conditions)
• Over 16 years of age
What is on offer
• Permanent positions as an Early Childhood Educator
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Support as you transition to working in Australia
• The option to extend your studies to a Diploma in Early Childhood
• A dedicated mentor to provide ongoing support whilst working in the centre
This opportunity is too good to miss! Our friendly team at Thriving Futures would love to hear from you, send your details now to
If you would like more information about the Thriving Futures project visit our website at www.thrivingfutures.org.au or follow us on our Facebook page, Thriving Futures
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: April 2022