ONESTOP BAKERY PTY LTD is located in HOBART, TASMANIA, Australia and is part of the Bakeries and Tortilla Manufacturing Industry.
Currently we are looking for people with a love for hands-on, physical work, a strong sense of team spirit and a can-do attitude. Sound like you? Then ONESTOP might be the right fit.
As a Bakery/Food worker you will be responsible to maintain stocking and rotation of merchandise in the bakery food area with an efficient manner within company policy and to ensure that the shift contributes to the financial best interests of the store.
You will also be responsible for:
• Maintain a neat well groomed personal appearance at all times and observe company dress regulations; must wear an approved hat or hair net and uniform.
• Assist in receiving and unloading of merchandise; check and verify receiving to ensure that items listed on vendor invoices are all delivered;
• Collaborate with fellow associates and promote teamwork to help achieve company and store goals.
• Keep all bakery ingredients or merchandise rotated in accordance with store policy and product code dates and always use the oldest products first (first in first out).
• Plan, organize and supervise the inventory process and maintain an awareness of inventory and stocking conditions; note any discrepancies in inventory.
Skills and Requirements:
• Ability to work up to 12 hour shifts
• Must be available to begin work immediately
• Must have full working rights
• Ability to handle stressful situations, effective communication skills, knowledge of basic math
Through ONESTOP, you will be offered an above award hourly rate plus 9.5% superannuation and the opportunity to leave your mark in this newly created role.
• Weekly pay cycles
• Nominated choice of superannuation fund
• No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
We always welcome competent people to apply and email their resume.
Postcode: 7249 (south launceston, Tasmania)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
ONESTOP BAKERY PTY. LTD.
Member since: April 2022