Waymark Hotels Group is currently looking for Cooks to join the team!
We have multiple Hotels throughout Queensland, from Dalby to Thursday Island. We are looking for a range of experienced cooks assist in the preparation of food for our customers.
As a cook, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Assisting our team in maintaining an efficient and proactive kitchen operation
- Ensuring all meals are of high quality and are prepared in a timely manner
- Utilising a variety of fresh, frozen and prepared ingredients to prepare, cook and present
a range of dishes according to a seasonal menu
- Practicing effective stock rotation and wastage minimisation procedures
- Assisting with menu changes when required
- Previous experience within a fast paced kitchen
- Availability to work any hospitality hours
- Ability to work well under a high pressure environment
- Brilliant communication skills to all team members
- Full time hours
- Supportive Kitchen Team Environment
- Staff Discounts
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Waymark Hotels Pty Ltd
Member since: October 2021
Waymark Hotels is an Australian privately-owned hotel group that operates throughout regional Queensland.
We are known for operating venues that specialise in high-quality affordable dining, state of the art gaming facilities, action packed sport, TAB and KENO facilities, relaxed and friendly bars, local and international entertainment and laid back lounge areas, all with a family friendly environment.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism