About the role:
We are currently seeking a customer focused, experienced and self-motivated
receptionist to join our busy team.
ABOVE AWARD WAGES , OVERTIME, LATE ALLOWANCE, BONUS INCENTIVES, ACCOMMODATION & MEALS.
COUNTS TOWARDS 417 & 482 VISA'S
Our Motel boasts 65 spacious rooms with a 120 seat restaurant and operates 7 days
a week. We are looking for someone friendly and hardworking.
You will be reporting and assisting our Motel Manager with the day to day duties
in Reception and Restaurant. Our front of house team is a key part of our daily
Motel operations by maintaining a high level of customer service and processing
front office procedures with an attention to detail.
Our clientele include corporate companies and coach tours so you must have exceptional
personal presentation, grooming and a strong appreciation and compliance for workplace health and safety.
Must be flexible with hours of work for opening and closing shifts, weekend work
and public holidays.
Key responsibilites will include
• Providing a high standard of customer service to all guests, at all times
• Completing the front of office procedures with a consistently high level of accuarcy and attention to details
• Process guest check-ins and check-outs by confirming reservations, assigning rooms, and issuing and providing
• Answer, record and process guest calls, messages, requests, questions and concerns
• Coordinate with the Housekeeping team to track readiness of rooms for check-in
• Supply guest with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest.
• Assisting with Breakfast shifts in servicing guests and evening shifts in restaurant helping to serve our customers
and delivering their meals
Our Ideal candidate needs to have a can-do, responsible and flexible approach to work with strong work ethics.
Prior experience in the front office function or a similar environment, with experience in RMS, Point of Sale and
Channel Manager is desired.
RSA and Covid vaccination certificates are required
Motel website is www.bluestonemotorinn.com.au where you can see a video of our property.
Accommodation, Food and bonus incentives are offered to the right candidate.
Postcode: 860 (Tennant Creek, Northern Territory)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Bluestone Motor Inn
Member since: June 2019
Family owned, corporate Motel situated in remote NT
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism