Rare opportunity to join a small unique demolition company. We are looking for future team coordinators.
For the right applicants we offer:
• Small company environment
• Supply of the best PPE and tools to use
• Paid training ( HR – Truck, Asbestos, & more )
• A company that rewards attitude and work ethic
• On-site feedback from employees is welcomed and considered. You will have direct access to the boss via phone and on-site.
• A team of great guys to work with
• A future. Because we are a small company we recognize talent and ambition and nurture it through further training & other avenues. We are not a normal demolition company.
• All on-site training provided
• Strong teamwork atmosphere
What we require from you:
• A can do attitude and an ability to think for yourself will put you at the top of the applicant pile
• Hard working. I encourage the boys to take breaks when they need it, but when we are working you are expected to work at a certain pace.
• A car license ( P’s is okay )
• Able to work overtime & Saturdays when needed
Postcode: 2116 (Sydney, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Castle Demolition Pty Ltd
Member since: May 2022
Castle Demolition is a unique small business specialising in residential in-house demolitions and strip outs. We support building and renovations companies by completing the initial demolition on site and removing all rubbish. Our ambition is to provide the perfect start to a perfect finish.