Chef/experienced cook required
Exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced, motivated and passionate chef/experienced cook to join our growing team at Mudgee Brewing Co. Based in the historical building, Mudgee Brewing Co has a bustling restaurant offering their guests a dining experience beyond most breweries.
At Mudgee Brewing Co we offer a team culture like no other. We take pride in the service we deliver and being responsive to the needs of our guests and team. Our focus is on providing the highest level of customer service is at the core of our value. The ultimate candidate for this role will have experience and drive to match.
Our kitchen team is passionate about working with fresh and local produce and creating authentic dishes at the highest standard.
We are open for lunch and dinner Wednesday to Sunday.
To be successful for this role you be:
• Produce high quality dishes that follow up the established menu and
level up to location’s standards, as well as to client’s requirements
• A genuine team player
• Have a passion for food and a desire to learn
• Demonstrated ability to work with local and seasonal produce
• Demonstrated experience to the level of the position that you are
• Have a professional attitude, punctuality and reliability
• Be able to work under pressure in a busy kitchen
• Maintain a high level of quality of standards including food
presentation, time management and organisation
• Professionally groomed and neatly presented, taking pride in your
What we can offer you:
Opportunity to be part one of a growing brewery in Australia’s tourism town of Australia 2021.
The chance to work with and learn from highly qualified chefs
Above award wages
Be part of a strong team and learning culture.
Postcode: 2850 (MUDGEE, New South Wales)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Mudgee Brewing Co
Member since: May 2022