Passionate about everything Food & Beverage and putting a smile on our guests’ faces? As a Food & Beverage Attendant, you will have the perfect opportunity to touch the hearts of our guests by making their special occasions truly unforgettable.
We are currently seeking Casual and Part-time Food & Beverage Attendants to join our dynamic Food & Beverage Team.
What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
• Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
• Explain the different menus to guests, assisting those with special dietary needs or preferences as well as provide suitable assistance when recommending beverages
• Provide superior F&B service to our Conference and Restaurant guests in line with Sofitel Luxury Brand Standards
• Deliver personalised service to our guests in a variety of outlets, from casual dining to fine dining
• Set up rooms & function areas in the hotel
• Clear and reset tables as well as ensuring service areas are clean and tidy
• Maintain standards of hygiene for food handling and presentation
Your experience and skills include:
• Warm and caring personality; previous Food & Beverage experience is an asset
• Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
• Ability to work cohesively as part of a team with minimum supervision
• Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Postcode: 4000 (Brisbane, Brisbane)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Sofitel Brisbane Central
Member since: May 2022
Sofitel Brisbane Central is centrally located within the heart of Brisbane city. 416 elegantly appointed rooms and suites are complemented by the finest personal luxuries to make this one of Brisbane’s best accommodation experiences. The hotel features various F&B outlets, two fitness centres, Day Spa and fully flexible event spaces for up to 1100 delegates.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism