HOUSEKEEPING / GENERAL MAINTENANCE / FUNCTION STAFF REQUIRED TO HELP RUN AND MAINTAIN A BOUTIQUE HOTEL
Located in Charters Towers, North Queensland.
Casual positions open to singles and couples, also suitable for 462 visa-holders to extend.
Job duties will include but not be limited to:
- General Housekeeping of guest rooms and apartments.
- Maintenance of exterior areas such as decks, gardens, pool and communal areas.
- Linen deliveries, incoming sundry orders and monitoring stock levels.
- May also include groundskeeping, assistance at functions, and a variety of other
tasks depending on skill set.
- Enjoy being a perfectionist and like interior styling.
- Be self-motivated and be able to work unsupervised.
- Be fit and healthy, quick, energetic and professional.
- Have knowledge and understanding of hygiene requirements and safe working
- Have excellent communication skills and initiative.
- Be available for a minimum of 3 months with the right to work in Australia.
Benefits for experienced applicants:
- Hourly rate of $30 p/h (approx. 2 weeks at $28 p/h for training) with a minimum 20
hours a week, most likely 38 hours a week.
- Accommodation provided.
- Use of pool, excellent gym, tennis court, walking tracks and golf-driving range.
- $5,000 bonus for those who stay 6 months or more.
- Potential for long-term employment and sponsorship for the right people.
Postcode: 4820 (Charters Towers, Queensland)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2021
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism