Location: Hoddles Creek, Warragul, Toolangi, Robinvale
Immediate start available
We are seeking energetic Growers to Plan, organise, control, coordinate and perform farming, greenhouse and market garden operations to grow vegetables.
• Co-ordinates production and marketing of crops, from soil preparation through to harvest, taking into account environmental and market factors.
• Plants seeds and seedlings as well as grafts new varieties to root stocks.
• Maintains crop production by cultivating, de-budding and pruning, as well as maintaining optimal growing conditions.
• Conducts market garden operations, such as collecting, storing, grading and packaging produce, and organising the sale, purchase and dispatch of produce.
• Directs and oversees general activities such as fertilising and the control of pests and weeds.
• Maintains buildings, fences, equipment and water supply systems.
• Maintains and evaluates records of activities, monitoring market activity, and planning crop preparation and production to meet contract requirements and market demand.
• Manages business capital including budgeting, taxation, debt and loan management.
• May select, train and supervise staff and contractors.
• may select, train and supervise staff and contractor
If this sounds like you please email your covering letter & resume to or text me at
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
VISNA MANAGEMENT PTY LTD
Member since: April 2022