MLKA Hospitality Recruitment specialises in remote, live in hospitality roles in remote, regional and outback areas Australia wide.
Go on that amazing remote adventure you have always wanted far away from the stresses of city life – accommodation packages are provided with all roles.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Attendant for a busy hotel in the Kimberley Region of Western Australia.
The venue features accommodation, a la carte dining, bars and bistro dining. This very busy hotel is an enjoyable place to live, work, experience and explore the beautiful Kimberley region.
Being based in a small town you will feel part of the local community and enjoy attending local events. There are plenty of places to explore on days off.
- $30.11 per hour-EBA Agreement
- Accommodation and Meals $138.95 per week
- Undertake general property maintenance across the venue
- General grounds work with lawns & gardens
- Pool cleaning, pool maintenance, water testing
- Ensure areas are well maintained
- Other duties as required
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Maintenance experience
- Drivers licence required
- Telstra mobile coverage only
- Access via sealed roads or Greyhound bus from Broome or Darwin
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism