A Place to Belong...
Be part of Norths Collective - a forward thinking, fresh and competitive brand who are leaders in the club and gaming industry. All about bringing people together through the sharing of exceptional food, drinks, events, health and fitness and entertainment experiences. A not for profit business, we are passionate about our commitment to giving back to our community through sport, social and sustainability initiatives.
About the role:
Reporting to the manager on shift we are currently seeking passionate Customer Service Attendants at all our venues. The overall purpose of the role is to deliver exceptional and memorable service to our guests.
We have casual, part time and full time roles available at all our venues!
By joining us, you will become part of the North Collective's family - which includes Norths Cammeray, The Greens North Sydney, The Alcott Lane Cove, The Verandah Beecroft and Seagulls Tweed Heads.
Your Key Priorities will be to:
• Provide efficient and friendly service to our members and guests
• Clear and reset tables as well as ensuring service areas are clean and tidy
• Ensure accurate processing of cash and credit card transactions
• Use in house systems to place orders
• Maintain standards of hygiene for food handling and presentation
• Effectively communicate with all patrons and staff
• Full availability over a seven day week, our shifts span from 7am through till close
• A genuine desire to help people have a great experience
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Hold current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) and Responsible Conduct of Gaming (RCG) certification
• Manual handling abilities are a must, combined with a love of being on your feet
• Double vaccinated against Covid-19
• Discounted rates on meals
• Free gym membership onsite
• Free onsite parking at certain venues
• Dynamic, energised, management team that is embracing change and focused on success
• Access to Norths Collective Academy
• Work for a Club that continues to reinvent its relevancy to its local community
• Extensive training and development
If you have the enthusiasm, drive and energy to create the wow factor that surpasses our customers’ expectations and has them returning to their Club again and again, we would love to speak with you.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: June 2022
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism