MLKA Hospitality Recruitment specialises in remote, live in hospitality roles in remote, regional and outback areas Australia wide.
Get away from the stresses of city life with a great regional role - accommodation packages are provided with all roles.
We are seeking an experienced Food & Beverage Attendant for this busy venue located in regional Western Australia, in a lovely coastal location.
The venue has won numerous awards for Customer Service and the Hotel so it is important that you will fit in with the high standards.
Enjoy a laidback lifestyle with no traffic. There is surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing, fishing, sailing to enjoy on your days off, as well as schools, local sports, healthcare etc.
- Fulltime Position
- $55,000 salary
- Accommodation $140 per week
Tasks and Duties:
- Serve & Mix a variety of Drinks
- Offer excellence in customer service
- Ensuring the ongoing high standard and reputation of the bar is maintained at all times
Candidates MUST have:
- Current WA RSA
- Previous Food & Beverage Experience
- Excellent knowledge of beers, wines and spirits
- Previous cocktail experience preferred
- Have a friendly and outgoing personality
- Be naturally customer-focused
- Be passionate about what you do
- Small City based around the ocean
- Being a city it has all the amenities that you would expect of a city but still maintains the country feel
If you are ready to start your remote adventure and feel you are the right candidate for this role, we would love to hear from you.
Please also visit our website to browse our other fantastic opportunities
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism