Opportunities with Geneva Healthcare
We are on the lookout for Registered Nurses of all specialties. Here at Geneva Healthcare we have multiple opportunities across New Zealand and Australia, including actual vacancies with exclusive clients as well as internal roles within Health Group New Zealand. If you are a nurse who has been dreaming of hotter weather and the ultimate work/life balance, look no further.
We are particularly interested in hearing from those of you with a background in; Mental Health, Aged Care, Critical Care, Emergency and Medical/Surgical. We also have some hard to come by Community nursing roles within New Zealand Health group-it is a very rare opportunity for Community/District nursing jobs to be offered to overseas applicants as most organisations (in particular public health services) recruit from within and/or locally for these highly sought after roles.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if your speciality is not listed above. Some of our current vacancies are:
• Registered Nurse | PACU – QLD Australia (65k- 98k per annum AUD)
• Registered Nurse | Rehab – Wellington, New Zealand (60k- 80k per annum NZD)
• Registered Nurse | Emergency Department – QLD Australia (65k- 98k per annum AUD)
• Registered Nurse | Community – Nationwide, New Zealand (65k-90k per annum NZD)
• Registered Nurse | Critical Care Unit – VIC, Australia (70k-85k per annum AUD)
• Registered Nurse | Intensive Care Unit – Wellington (60k- 82k per annum NZD)
• Registered Nurse | Mental Health, Drug & Alcohol – VIC, Australia (60k-90k per annum AUD)
• Registered Nurse | Endoscopy – Auckland, New Zealand (60k- 82k per annum NZD)
• Registered Nurse | Community Mental Health – VIC, Australia (60k-90k per annum AUD)
Many of our nurses and recruitment consultants at Geneva Healthcare have made the move from overseas so we understand the many things there are to think about. You have a dedicated consultant that will work with you every step of the way, providing you with support and advice for visa applications, nursing registration, interview preparation and overall, making your move as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
Why Us | He aha ai matou?
Geneva Healthcare are trusted experts in Temporary and Permanent Health Staffing. Since 1996, we’ve been connecting Great People who bring their skills, experience and personality to Great Organisations.
• Vast networks mean we have health professional jobs throughout New Zealand and Australia
• Assistance with any immigration and professional licensing requirements
• Convenience – you only apply once to Geneva Staffing, and we apply for multiple jobs for you
• Fantastic opportunity to advance your career
• We work with you to find the perfect role and are a free service
What you will bring | Nga tohungatanga mo tenei turanga
• Registered Nurse qualification and current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) or eligible to apply *Please get in touch if you do not hold NZNC or APHRA as Geneva Staffing can support your application
• Passion and expertise working collaboratively in a team and developing your skills and those of your colleagues
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work as a health professional in New Zealand and Australia
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Geneva Healthcare Ltd
Member since: June 2022
Geneva Staffing are trusted experts in Temporary and Permanent Health Staffing. Since 1996, we've been connecting Great People who bring their skills, experience and personality to Great Organisations.
Healthcare & Medical