Our family owned business is situated 50 min north of the beautiful Grampians national park, our region is filled with array of different exploring opportunities from (hiking, water sports, bushwalking, rock climbing, fishing are just to name a few), all this near our small town called marnoo, 3hours form Melbourne and 5 hours form Adelaide,
the job will be a Farm machinery assembler.
The applicants will need minimal skill set, but have a great work ethic, ideally will need to have:
- forklift / telly handler experience/ licence
- Ability to use power tools a must, angle grinders, rattle guns, tech guns drills etc, along with the ability to read instructions for assembly.
- Welding and mechanical skills a bonus.
- Have the ability to work on own and as a team with others.
- Longer staying applicants a must 6 month min.
- On farm accomodation.
- Own transport preferred.
- Applicants must be in Australia.
- 44 + hr weeks
- Valid job for farm days.
Postcode: 3387 (Marnoo west, Ballarat)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Wahroonga Enterprises P/L
Member since: July 2022