3-4 Days a week
$30 per hour
This role involves preparing stock for dispatch in a fast paced environment working to regular strict deadlines. The team must always maintain a high standard of service, including consistent quality control processes.
Tasks and Responsibilities
· Steaming, stock,, ticketing and tagging processes
· Quality control of stock selections
· Developing a core level of product specific knowledge
· Responsible for maintaining a tidy workspace
· Providing assistance and ad hoc support to senior staff as required
Skills and Experience
· Relevant industry experience is desirable but not required for the position
· Demonstrates a strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail
· Consistency and dependability in relation to work hours
· Exceptional organisational and time management skills
· Experience working within a range of different team environments is preferred
Postcode: 3189 (Moorabbin, Melbourne)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: July 2022
Unique Vintage wholesale clothing and Footwear.
Retail & Consumer Products