MLKA Hospitality Recruitment specialises in remote, live in hospitality roles in remote, regional and outback areas Australia wide.
Get out of the city and experience the relaxed environment of a remote role - accommodation packages are provided with all roles.
We are seeking an experienced Front Office Manager for this busy property located in the spectacular Kimberley Region of remote Western Australia.
Offering accommodation, caravan park, restaurant, function room, bistro and tour operations; This is a very busy property in peak season being the main stop over for general tourists and coaches travelling through the Kimberley Region. The property also accommodates various corporate workers visiting the town.
The group owns several properties in town and are a fantastic employer to work for.
As the role is based in the amazing Kimberley Region, there are spectacular sights to visit on your days off, such as gorges, canyons and caves. Learn new skills, see amazing locations and also be exposed to a fascinating culture with many significant cultural sites to visit.
- $70,000 Salary + Super
- Accommodation & Meals $121 per week
- 4 Weeks Annual Leave
- Minimum 12 Month Contract
- Own room with own bathroom
- CMS (Guest Centrix) & Lavart Booking system
- Day to day management of a busy resort reception
- Staff training and supervision
- Guest arrivals, departures and reservations including group reservations
- Cashing up and balancing of tills, end of day balancing
- General reception administration work
- Liaising with coach groups, FIT's and Corporate clients
- Sending out of rates, pricing for functions
- Other directions from the general manager
- The successful candidate will need extensive front office experience ideally using CMS or similar programme
- Be able to supervise and train 4-6 front office reception staff
- Ability to work well under pressure in a busy environment
- Current Drivers Licence preferred
- Have excellent communication skills
- Access via sealed roads / public transport
- Telstra Mobile Coverage Available
- 30-55 staff are employed at the property depending on the season.
If you are ready to start your remote adventure and feel you are the right candidate for this role, we would love to hear from you.
Please also visit our website to browse our other fantastic opportunities
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism