MLKA Hospitality Recruitment specialises in remote, live in hospitality roles in remote, regional and outback areas Australia wide.
Get out of the city and enjoy a great regional lifestyle - accommodation packages are provided with all roles.
We are seeking an experienced Sous Chef for this busy venue located in regional Western Australia.
The venue caters to higher end clientele and hosts numerous functions and events for the local area. This is a multi operational outlet with Hotel accommodation, function rooms, Sports Bar, Bistro bar, TAB and a large restaurant.
The location is a hive of activity with local shopping facilities & numerous local events. Outside of work there are plenty of hotels and restaurants to visit on days off, local tours operating and plenty of places to explore. A great place to meet people and a welcoming local community.
- $80,000 salary
- Free Accommodation & Duty Meals (Own room in shared staff house)
- Relocation assistance available
- Prep & cooking of bistro & a la carte meals (very fast paced)(must be strong on grill)
- Prep & cooking for functions & special events
- Assist with Menu planning & menu design
- Supervising Junior staff
- Covering Head Chefs days off
- Assist with stock control and stock ordering
- Working as part of a team
- The bistro is Open 7 Days per week
- Working under /with Excellent Management
- Accessible via flights daily from Perth and by sealed road and rail.
- There are 30 staff employed on site, some live on site and others come from the local area.
If you are ready to start your remote adventure and feel you are the right candidate for this role, we would love to hear from you.
Please also visit our website to browse our other fantastic opportunities
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism