MLKA Hospitality Recruitment specialises in remote, live in hospitality roles in remote, regional and outback areas Australia wide.
Experience a location like no other, far away from the stresses of city life - accommodation packages are provided with all roles.
We are seeking experienced Head Cook/Chef for this great property located in remote South Australia.
The kitchen is open 7 days per week and caters to In house guests, passing travellers and staff meals. This is a small but extremely busy kitchen.
You will work for one of the best employers in regional Australia that own and operate several properties in South Australia & the Northern Territory.
The isolation and unique location means there is nowhere else in the world like this! There is nothing to spend your money on so it's the perfect location to save your hard earned money!
If you love talking with people, meeting travellers from across Australia and enjoy variety each day you will love this job!
Outside of work, you can relax in the staff common room, watch amazing sunsets, explore the caves, visits the cliffs or just sit and relax under the star filled skies.
Awesome Place to work & Save Heaps of Money!!!!
- Casual Position-6 Days Per week
- $38.83 per hour flat rate-EBA
- Accommodation & Meals Provided
- Own room with share facilities-air conditioned, TV etc
- Day to day management of the kitchen overseeing 2 kitchen staff
- Working in the kitchen cooking short order and bistro style meals
- Maintain a clean kitchen
- Monitoring stock levels, stock ordering, stock control
- Offering excellence in service
- Other directions as required
- Must have previous remote area experience
- Previous experience in a similar senior role
- Be willing to make a minimum 6-12 month commitment
- Be willing to work split shifts when required
- Able to work as part of a team
- Access by sealed roads via car
- Pick up from nearest town if required
- Telstra Mobile Coverage Available
- WIFI available
If you are ready to start your remote adventure and feel you are the right candidate for this role, we would love to hear from you.
Please also visit our website to browse our other fantastic opportunities
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism