MLKA Hospitality Recruitment specialises in remote, live in hospitality roles in remote, regional and outback areas Australia wide.
Leave the rat race of the city behind and experience the relaxed environment of a remote role - accommodation packages are provided with all roles.
The WA Travel and Accommodation Support Scheme incentives may apply to this position. Please see details via the following link:
We are seeking an experienced Duty Manager for this very busy venue located in the spectacular Kimberley region of remote Western Australia.
The group owns several properties in town and are a fantastic employer to work for.
As the role is based in the amazing Kimberley Region, there are spectacular sights to visit on your days off, such as gorges, canyons and caves. Learn new skills, see amazing locations and also be exposed to a fascinating culture with many significant cultural sites to visit.
- $70,000 salary
- Accommodation & Meals $121 per week
- Own room-Own Bathroom
- Hands on daily management duties answering to the Group Manager based offsite
- Must be willing to be hands on behind the bar, office, maintenance and other departments if required
- Stock control, stock ordering, undertaking monthly stocktakes
- Assisting with staff recruitment and training, adding up time sheets, doing rosters
- General cashing up & balancing of tills, banking daily
- Overseeing general hotel staff, supervision and training
- Liaise with crowd controller and police if issues arise
- Other duties as required
- Have previously worked in a Duty Manager capacity or above
- Be able to obtain a WA Approved Managers License-On line course
- Have a current driver’s license & police clearance
- Be able to work as part of the team and lead by example.
- Full Telstra Internet and Mobile Access
If you are ready to start your remote adventure and feel you are the right candidate for this role, we would love to hear from you.
Please also visit our website to browse our other fantastic opportunities
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism