MLKA Hospitality Recruitment specialises in remote, live in hospitality roles in remote, regional and outback areas Australia wide.
Get out of the city and experience the relaxed environment of a remote role - accommodation packages are provided with all roles.
The WA Travel and Accommodation Support Scheme incentives may apply to this position. Please see details via the following link:
We are currently seeking Food & Beverage Attendants / Allrounders for a busy venue located in Western Australia’s spectacular Kimberley Region.
The group owns several properties in town and are a fantastic employer to work for. The property caters to the local, corporate and tourist market and is extremely busy.
Based in the amazing Kimberley Region, there are spectacular sights to visit on your days off including gorges, canyons and caves. Learn new skills, see amazing locations and also be exposed to a fascinating culture with many significant cultural sites to visit.
- $29.59 per hour– Flat Rate EBA
- Accommodation & Meals $121 per week each
- Own room with share facilities - 3 Meals per day
- Working across both the bar and restaurant
- Providing excellence in customer service
- Restaurant service-A La Carte
- Practice responsible service of alcohol
- Taking orders, clearing tables
- Making Drinks
- Doing housekeeping in the mornings
- Assisting in other departments as required including kitchen etc
- Working at the company's other property in town as well.
- Must be able to make a minimum 3 month commitment
- Must have or be able to obtain a WA RSA
- Have previous experience in Food & Beverage
- Undertake a police clearance if required
- Must have excellent work related references
- Provide excellence in customer service
- Able to work as part of a team
- Access is via Greyhound Bus or sealed roads
- Telstra Mobile & internet coverage is available on site. There are 2 internet machines in reception and pay phones available in the foyer.
- The property offers a small staff gym, on-site swimming pool and tennis court.
If you are ready to start your remote adventure and feel you are the right candidate for this role, we would love to hear from you.
Please also visit our website to browse our other fantastic opportunities
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism