MLKA Hospitality Recruitment specialises in remote, live in hospitality roles in remote, regional and outback areas Australia wide.
Leave the rat race of the city behind and experience the relaxed environment of a remote role - accommodation packages are provided with all roles.
The WA Travel and Accommodation Support Scheme incentives may apply to this position. Please see details via the following link:
We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Attendant/Supervisor for this busy hotel venue located in the Kimberley Region of remote Western Australia.
The group owns several properties in town and are a fantastic employer to work for.
As the role is based in the amazing Kimberley Region, there are spectacular sights to visit on your days off, such as gorges, canyons and caves. Learn new skills, see amazing locations and also be exposed to a fascinating culture with many significant cultural sites to visit.
- $28.08 per hour + Penalty Rates
- Penalty rates for weekends + after 38 hours per week
- Accommodation and Meals $121 per week
- Own room own bathroom
- General maintenance to buildings including basic plumbing, carpentry etc
- Undertaking grounds duties, weeding, whipper snipping, mowing
- Unloading of equipment and supplies
- General common area cleaning, hosing, gurney of outdoor areas
- Rubbish collection and rubbish removal
- Working with and mentoring local staff
- Other duties as required
- Prefer remote area experience and previous maintenance experience
- Candidates must be able to work independently
- MUST have a current Drivers License
- Ideally hold a current Fork Lift Ticket
- Accessible by car via sealed roads or Greyhound Bus.
- Full Telstra Internet & Mobile Coverage-Wifi is not available-Must take own internet device
If you are ready to start your remote adventure and feel you are the right candidate for this role, we would love to hear from you.
Please also visit our website to browse our other fantastic opportunities
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism