MLKA Hospitality Recruitment specialises in remote, live in hospitality roles in remote, regional and outback areas Australia wide.
Escape the daily grind of the city for the relaxed environment of a remote role - accommodation packages are provided with all roles.
We are seeking an experienced Kitchenhand for this iconic venue located in Outback Queensland.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain skills in a commercial kitchen and learn from experienced chefs. The kitchen is fast paced with a good crew.
Located 1600 kilometres from Brisbane, experience living and working in an authentic outback pub.
This is an amazing place to spend the 2022 tourist season and enjoy some of Australia's most iconic annual events!
This position is integral to the smooth running of the business. The Hotel All-Rounder position requires someone who is physically active and can spend long days on their feet. This is a hands-on position.
- Full time role - seasonal contract Initially 3 months
- All Shift allowances + Penalties Paid-Average 45 hours per week
- Full-time Level 3-Including annual leave
- $22.46 per hour-Monday-Friday + Penalty rates as per the award
- Accommodation & Meals $120 per week
- Own room in shared staff house
- Flights can be arranged from Brisbane and return should the employee complete the contracted period.
- General kitchen hand duties
- Washing dishes & cleaning the kitchen
- Basic food prep
- Preparing and plating deserts
-Other duties as required
- Interviews for this role are carried out via skype or video call.
- Must be prepared to handle extra over time hours during busy tourism periods and adapt to changes in structure and procedures during these peak periods.
- The hotel hosts several very large events over the year
- Previous Remote work highly regarded
- Optus and Telstra mobile coverage available
- Suitable for Visa Extension if required
- Couples encouraged to apply as other roles are available
- Caravan Parking available if travelling with your own accommodation
If you are ready to start your remote adventure and feel you are the right candidate for this role, we would love to hear from you.
Please also visit our website to browse our other fantastic opportunities
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism