Ultimate Travel is an international Gap Year and Adventure brand within the youth travel industry. Our tours are designed for 18-35’s who want the Ultimate Travel Adventure.
We are looking for a new Sales Representative to join our Sydney team. Your primary role will be to provide customer service, manage travel sales and book travel arrangements.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop, supervise and grow events and product awareness and success
- Effectively manage incoming calls and emails from clients and suppliers
- Organize high quality work & travel information sessions for UltimateOz participants
- Provide excellent after sales support
- Be a confident public speaker and be able to present to upto 20 customers.
- Maintain a constant positive communication flow between group leaders & office staff
- Undergo training in different fields (i.e. sales / marketing / admin / management)
The Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate will have East Coast Australia travel experience and match some of the following criteria:
- Great with people / team player
- Confident public speaker
- Proven admin, customer service or sales experience
- Target driven and keen to earn commission
- Must be able to identify with our backpacker target market
How to Apply:
We need you to tell us what you will bring to our role. Tailor your Cover Letter to our application to be considered for an interview. We welcome candidates with no previous experience in the travel or tourism industry.
Postcode: 2000 (Haymarket, New South Wales)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: July 2018
Sydney based, International Travel Company
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism