We are looking for keen, motivated people to join us immediately to fill vacancies in our busy kitchen.
- Full time, Permanent part time or casual shifts are available with attractive/friendly hours.
- Only open for lunch shifts Wednesday - Sunday, except one dinner a week.
- Accommodation is available onsite.
- Above award wages and attractive working conditions in a delightful environment.
- Located in one of Victoria’s premier destination towns!
- Sous Chef
- Chef de Partie
- Kitchen hands
Please email or call David on if you’re interested in this exciting opportunity.
PS. We were recently finalists in two categories (Best Tourism Restaurant and Best Restaurant in a Winery) at the 2022 Vic/Tasmania Restaurant and Catering Association awards
Postcode: 3722 (Mansfield, Victoria)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: April 2021
We are a family owned and run winery based at the bottom of Mt Buller in Victoria's North East. We grow and make our wines as naturally as possible, using biodynamic principles in the vineyard and use as little intervention as possible in the winemaking. We were established in 1968 as one of the early cool climate wineries. We have an extensive list of wines, with new ones always being added to the list.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism