MLKA Hospitality Recruitment specialises in remote, live in hospitality roles in remote, regional and outback areas Australia wide.
Escape the daily grind of the city for the relaxed environment of a remote role - accommodation packages are provided with all roles.
We are seeking an experienced Cook / Chef for this busy hotel venue located 550kms from Cairns in Outback Queensland.
The town has a range of services including accommodation, caravan park, cafe/supermarket, roadhouse/post office and a general store. There are plenty of places to explore on your days off.
You will work with a friendly team of staff under great management.
- Casual, Level 4
- $29.59 Monday to Friday
- $34.54 Saturday
- $40.40 Sunday
- $56.74 Public Holidays
- Free Accommodation
- Donga Style - Own room with shared bathroom + free WIFI
- Access to Kitchenette for meal prep & cooking
Duties: (Must be confident and fast paced on the Grill)
- Prepare steaks to order
- Confidently use deep fryers
- Confidently prep for service eg: salads and veggies
- Plate up and may on occasion run orders
- Prepare Buffet dining for Bus Tours
- Prepare catering eg: Local Council Meeting Lunches
- Assist with ordering of stock
- Assist with cleaning
- Supervise kitchen hands
- Work together as a team
- Always abide with Food Safety rules and regulations
- Only Telstra Mobile is available
- Access is via sealed road or bus
If you are ready to start your remote adventure and feel you are the right candidate for this role, we would love to hear from you.
Please also visit our website to view our other exciting opportunities
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism