Join a thriving bushland management business with a commitment to sustainability.
Genuine opportunities to make a difference to the environment and continue to develop your career.
Welcoming team environment with family friendly conditions.
Formed in 1999, Naturelinks Landscape Management has a commitment to the principles of conservation, biodiversity and community involvement.
We manage native landscapes, operating from our four depots at North Melbourne, Werribee, Whittlesea and Mornington.
We have extensive bushland management and construction knowledge, a sound and growing customer base (government, semi-government and private organisations) together with a growing team of over 90 people and a record of delivering quality service.
We understand that to be successful as a business, we need people who have relevant competencies and are motivated to deliver results in the right way and in accordance with our values. If this is you, we want to welcome you to our friendly team!
Purpose and scope
We have multiple crew member positions available across multiple regions, including Werribee, Whittlesea, Greater Melbourne Region, and Mornington.
Reporting to Crew Leaders and Project Managers, the primary role of this position is to assist with the implementation of bushland management projects for our various clients throughout the greater Melbourne region.
You will be required to start on site on all projects. Therefore an Australian drivers licence and reliable vehicle are essential for this role.
We pay above award wages!
The attributes required of the successful candidates lie in 4 key areas as follows:
A track record of hard work, reliability and understanding of the importance of customer service.
Team orientation with a willingness to accept instruction, communicate well, help others as necessary, contribute effectively in team activities and represent the business positively in the field.
Commitment to learning and absorbing as much knowledge relating to bushland management from our experienced staff.
- An interest in indigenous plants, sustainability and bushland management.
- A willingness to learn about revegetation and practical weed control techniques.
- High level physical fitness is essential
- A desire to be part of a high performing team.
- A commitment to personal development and continuous improvement.
- Exemplary behaviour consistent with company values.
Accountability for own performance.
- A great ambassador for the business.
- Ability to comply with workplace health and safety requirements and company policies and processes.
Training and Licences.
- Essential - Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination.
- Essential - Proof of right to work in Australia
- Essential - Drivers Licence and Personal transport for site-start work.
- Essential - Construction Induction Card (Red/White Card).
- Highly desireable - must obtain within first 3 months of employment
- Desireable - ChemCert - Must obtain within first 3 months of employment
- Desireable - Chainsaw level 1 - Must obtainwithin first 3 months of employment
How to apply
Please send your resume detailing your experience and qualifications relevant to the role to .
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Naturelinks Landscape Management Pty Ltd
Member since: July 2022
Farming, Animals & Conservation