MLKA Hospitality Recruitment specialises in remote, live in hospitality roles in remote, regional and outback areas Australia wide.
Escape the stresses of city life with a great remote role - accommodation packages are provided with all roles.
We are currently seeking experienced Maintenance Person to handle the day to day maintenance for this great venue in the Kimberley Region of Western Australia.
The venue is part of one of the largest privately owned groups in the Region and caters to the local market, corporate market and coach groups travelling throughout the Kimberley Region.
The property features accommodation, public bars, beer garden, TAB, large bottle shop and restaurant.
There are many great experiences to discover on your days off, such as tours, national parks, waterholes and local history.
- Accommodation and Meals $138.96 per week
- Own room with shared facilities
- Undertake general property maintenance across the venue
- Conducting ongoing preventative maintenance
- General grounds work with lawns & gardens
- Pool cleaning, pool maintenance, water testing
- Ensure areas are well maintained & safe for the public
- Maintain the building exterior
- Ensure tools and equipment are maintained and remain compliant
- Trouble shooting onsite equipment
- Other duties as required
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Maintenance experience
- Drivers licence required
- Telstra mobile coverage only
- Access via sealed roads, bus or regular flights
- Local shopping & medical facilities
If you are ready to start your remote adventure and feel you are the right candidate for this role, we would love to hear from you.
Please also visit our website to browse our other fantastic opportunities
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism