Traditionally, booking an organised tour was a tedious and time-consuming process. Where will I stay? What activities will I do? What meals am I going to have? What operator can I trust? TourRadar makes booking multi-day adventures seamless and timely, partnering with 2,500+ operators to offer more than 50,000+ adventures in 160+ countries. Founded in 2010, TourRadar was the first to transition multi-day tours to an online marketplace, making them the leader in the industry. In 2021, TourRadar further revolutionised the industry by introducing the Adventure Booking Platform, connecting travellers, operators, and travel agents to organised tours through one platform.
We are currently looking for a Customer Support Agent (Full-time) to join our team in Brisbane. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, sales focused, customer-centric, enjoys challenging work and most importantly loves all things travel!
- All our booking occur online, so you will be responsible for chatting with travellers via phone, live chat and email.
- Supporting customers who have either found a specific tour on TourRadar.com or are undecided between a number of options
- Answering customer questions and providing information in a professional manner
- Making sure the customers’ questions are answered promptly and accurately. If you can’t find the answers, you will need to think fast and be resourceful to find the right response
- Handling booking cancellations, changes, payment issues, and adjustments
Who you are:
- Work permission for the appropriate country to which you are applying. We ask that you already have the visa approved.
- You are planning to be in Brisbane for the majority of your time in Australia (after 3 months of training/ after probation) we can look at allowing some remote working options for while you are travelling around Australia
- You love to work with customers and understand their needs
- You are sales driven with the ability to sell via phone
- You are passionate about providing mind-blowing customer service and going the extra mile for your customers
- You are tech-savvy (Experience using Mac, familiar with online booking tools and can operate with several tools at the same time)
- You have multitasking abilities and are capable of handling high volumes of enquiries
- You are open-minded, love challenges, enthusiastic to learn and interested in travelling
- You don’t know the meaning of “I can’t find the answer”
- You have the ability to work a rotating roster over 7 days of the week
What can you expect?
- Awesome Office: In the heart of Fortitude Valley lies an office like no other. With a large open space, four-legged friends, table tennis, and foosball games that encourage a collaborative space – from our Travel Experts right down to our finance superstars.
- Location: Fortitude Valley, Brisbane
- Diversity: Thrive in an international work environment that has more than 35 different nationalities under one roof. English is our official working language, but keep your ears peeled for a multitude of languages lingering in the hallways!
- Regular team outings and events: Enjoy virtual or in-person team nights at least once a month with different themes and activities to keep us all connected. Expect spontaneous events and trips together from hiking trips, wine tasting, rock climbing, and more.
- Workgroups: Join like-minded team members in voluntary workgroups around topics like wellbeing, sustainability or company culture to actively shape how we work at TourRadar
- Well-being: Mobile working and disconnected working from managers and team members have unique challenges that are different from working in an office. We are aware that even though we are working hard, it is always important to maintain a healthy work-life balance and manage our mental health. To provide the necessary help you have free and anonymous access to check-ins, therapy & workshops led by an external curated team of professionals.
- Training & Development: With annual training and development opportunities in place, we support each other through yearly Development and Reflection Talks (DaRT) to discuss individual development opportunities and future career paths. At our thriving start-up, there are many opportunities to grow and develop your skills through cross-departmental projects in our rapidly growing industry.
- On top of this, you’ll also enjoy AUD 35 home office allowance for costs arising from working remotely, quarterly team lunches, employee discounts on all TourRadar adventures, and many more!
Postcode: 4158 (Fortitude Valley, Brisbane)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: June 2022
TourRadar is a Series D, venture-backed Adventure Booking Platform disrupting a $200 billion industry. Revolutionizing how multi-day adventures are booked, we provide Operators with a platform that helps them manage, market and sell their organised adventures to travellers directly (B2C) or via distribution partners (B2B2C) worldwide.
Traditionally, booking an organised tour was a tedious and time-consuming process. Where will I stay? What activities will I do? What meals am I going to have? What operator can I trust? TourRadar makes booking multi-day adventures seamless and timely, partnering with 2,500+ operators to offer more than 50,000+ adventures in 160+ countries. Founded in 2010, TourRadar was the first to transition multi-day tours to an online marketplace, making them the leader in the industry.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism