MLKA Hospitality Recruitment specialises in remote, live in hospitality roles in remote, regional and outback areas Australia wide.
Get out of the city and experience the relaxed environment of a remote role – accommodation packages are provided with all roles.
We are seeking experienced Maintenance / All-Rounders for this busy property located in Central Australia-Northern Territory.
You will work for one of the best employers in remote Australia. Being remote there is nothing to spend your money on giving you an ideal opportunity to save all of your pay whilst enjoying a laid back outback lifestyle.
Outside of work there is plenty of exploring to do, soak up the amazing sunrise and sunsets, enjoy star filled skies, rugged ranges, bush walks, great 4WD tracks, cultural tours or relax in your air-conditioned accommodation.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who loves being in the outdoors, likes adventure, has a passion for nature and enjoys interacting with guests from all different nationalities.
- $27.15 Monday-Friday
- $32.58 Saturday
- $38.01 Sunday
- $54.30 Public Holidays
- Accommodation & Meals $100 per week
- General grounds & maintenance duties around the property
- Unloading stock, rubbish runs
- Basic maintenance repairs & preventative maintenance
- Common area clean-public ablutions etc
- Assist across any departments required as per the roster
- Drive Buggy Tours if licensed
- Previous maintenance / grounds experience
- Ability to work autonomously & as part of a team
- Able to live and work remote
- Ideally have a current drivers license
- Due to NT Government Public Health Requirements-Must be vaccinated
- Optus Mobile Coverage
- Roaming WIFI available at staff cost
- Phone box on site
- Basic supplies and drinks can be bought at the shop,
- Access is via Alice Springs. Regular flights are available to Alice Springs and then bus can be booked to transfer to the venue.
If you are ready to start your remote adventure and feel you are the right candidate for this role, we would love to hear from you.
Please also visit our website to browse our other fantastic opportunities
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism