MLKA Hospitality Recruitment specialises in remote, live in hospitality roles in remote, regional and outback areas Australia wide.
See amazing places and work for great employers - accommodation packages are provided with all roles.
We are seeking an experienced Duty Manager for this busy property located in the spectacular Kimberley Region of remote Western Australia.
This is a senior management role answering to the General Manager. The General Manager is extremely hands on and the successful applicant will also need to be very hands on in all departments.
The group owns several properties in town and are a fantastic employer to work for.
As the role is based in the amazing Kimberley Region, there are spectacular sights to visit on your days off, such as gorges, canyons and caves. Learn new skills, see amazing locations and also be exposed to a fascinating culture with many significant cultural sites to visit.
Minimum Commitment 12 Months
- $70,000 Salary
- Accommodation & Meals $121 per week
- Own room 3 Meals per day
- 100% hands on role in every aspect of the venue including hands on food & beverage service, opening and closing of bars
- Staff supervision & training
- Balancing tills and night safe
- Liaisons with other department managers to ensure the smooth running of the property
- Attending to after hours guest inquiries including maintenance calls and night check ins
- Looking after the property in the absence of the General Manager
- Conducting general HR duties
- Liaise with security
- Offering excellence in customer service
- Other duties as required
- Candidates must have or be able to obtain a WA Approved Managers Licence.
- Current Drivers Licence preferred
- Full Telstra Mobile & Internet is available
- Staff have access to site facilities including the swimming pool. 30-50 staff live and work on site
If you are ready to start your remote adventure and feel you are the right candidate for this role, we would love to hear from you.
Please also visit our website to browse our other fantastic opportunities
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism