MLKA Hospitality Recruitment specialises in remote, live in hospitality roles in remote, regional and outback areas Australia wide.
Get out of the city and enjoy a great regional lifestyle - accommodation packages are provided with all roles.
The WA Travel and Accommodation Support Scheme incentives may apply to this position. Please see details via the following link:
We are seeking a Qualified Chef for this busy venue located in regional Western Australia.
Parks, tours, arts & culture and a rich history are there to be explored on your days off. All this in a great regional setting with retail facilities.
Working with a great team of chefs under Excellent Management
- $65,000 - $70,000 Salary + 10% Super
- Free Accommodation & Duty Meals (Own room in shared staff House-Share Bathroom)
- House is fully air-conditioned, built in sound system, TV's, fully furnished, swimming pool-across from Hotel.
- Assistance may be offered with Travel
- Prep & cooking of bistro & a la carte meals
- Prep & cooking for functions & special events
- Working as part of a team
- Ensuring kitchen cleanliness
- The bistro is Open 7 Days per week
- Flights daily from Perth and is also accessible by sealed road and rail.
If you are ready to start your remote adventure and feel you are the right candidate for this role, we would love to hear from you.
Please also visit our website to browse our other fantastic opportunities
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism