MLKA Hospitality Recruitment specialises in remote, live in hospitality roles in remote, regional and outback areas Australia wide.
Escape the daily grind of the city for the relaxed environment of a remote role - accommodation packages are provided with all roles.
We are seeking an experienced Reception / Reservations System Support for this busy property located in remote Western Australia.
The Roadhouse is a fully self-sufficient operation providing and generating its own electricity and water.
Located off the NW Coastal Highway, the roadhouse offers a service station, 24h truck stop, fully licensed restaurant, caravan park, camping ground and accommodation rooms.
Assisting with the rollout and implementation of RMS (PMS System) across 2 Roadhouses.
- Roster Negotiable to explore the awesome nearby locations on days off
- Sign off for 462 7 417 Visa for 2nd or 3rd Year
- FANTASTIC PLACE TO SAVE HEAPS OF MONEY!!!
- $29.60 per hour-Monday-Sunday
- Casual role - Guaranteed minimum 80 hours per fortnight
- Accommodation & Meals $105 per week (refunded in full after 3 month stay)
- Air-conditioned room with Ensuite Bathroom
- Relocation / Travel allowance up to $500 for those travelling from afar. (Paid after 4 months of successful employment on receipt of Flight, Bus Ticket or Fuel only Receipts) Discussed during Interview.
- Assist with the rollout and set up of RMS across 2 properties
- Upload, Transfer & check booking data uploaded from old system
- Manually input manual bookings into RMS
- Set up external booking channels into the system
- Set up Administration channels in the system such as receipts, auto responders, - confirmation letters
- Up Load room types / Caravan sites, room rates & add ons
- Set up purchase orders / payment channels
- Set up room reporting channels
- General reservations
- Train onsite staff in back & front end of the system-reservations, arrivals, departures, -charge accounts
- Assist with other administration tasks as required
- Extensive experience with RMS
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to train other staff
- Excellent attention to detail
- Candidates need to be able to handle living and working in in a remote location.
- Access via sealed road or bus
- Telstra 3G / 4G coverage available on site only
If you are ready to start your remote adventure and feel you are the right candidate for this role, we would love to hear from you.
Please also visit our website to browse our other fantastic opportunities
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism