MLKA Hospitality Recruitment specialises in remote, live in hospitality roles in remote, regional and outback areas Australia wide.
Get out of the city and experience the relaxed environment of a remote role - accommodation packages are provided with all roles.
We are seeking an experienced Crowd Controller / Bar Attendant for this busy venue located in remote Western Australia, in the spectacular Kimberley Region.
The group owns several properties in town and are a fantastic employer to work for.
As the role is based in the amazing Kimberley Region, there are spectacular sights to visit on your days off, such as gorges, canyons and caves. Learn new skills, see amazing locations and also be exposed to a fascinating culture with many significant cultural sites to visit.
Crowd Controller-WA (Must be WA licensed)
Minimum 6 Month Commitment
- $60,000 Salary
- Six Day Week (around 40 hours per week)
- Accommodation & Meals $118 per week
- Own room-Own bathroom
- Working with 1-2 other crowd controllers in a busy public bar
- General Checking of ID'S-monitoring for underage
- Monitoring patrons for signs of intoxication
- Evicting patrons from the property if showing security concerns to patrons / staff
- Assisting the bar staff with creating a relaxed environment for customers to enjoy a drink in safe surrounds
- General security around the property covering car park, bar, restaurant, motel and caravan park
- After hours security assistance if required
- Assisting behind the bar when required
- Attending to any emergency security call outs with senior management staff
- Working across the company's other venues if required
- Assisting in other areas such as bar, kitchen, restaurant and grounds
- Must hold a current WA Crowd Controllers License
- Have a current senior first aid certificate and national police check
- Ideally have a current drivers license
- Have excellent references
- Have excellent communication skills
- Previous security experience in a licensed venue
- Full Telstra Mobile & Internet Coverage
- Access via sealed roads or Greyhound bus
If you are ready to start your remote adventure and feel you are the right candidate for this role, we would love to hear from you.
Please also visit our website to browse our other fantastic opportunities
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism