MLKA Hospitality Recruitment specialises in remote, live in hospitality roles in remote, regional and outback areas Australia wide.
Get out of the city and experience the relaxed environment of a remote role - accommodation packages are provided with all roles.
The WA Travel and Accommodation Support Scheme incentives may apply to this position. Please see details via the following link:
We are looking for an experienced Housekeeping Manager for this busy resort-style venue located in the spectacular Kimberley Region of Western Australia.
The group is the largest employer in town offering room for career progression.
As the role is based in the amazing Kimberley Region, there are spectacular sights to visit on your days off, such as gorges, rivers and caves. Learn new skills, see amazing locations and also be exposed to a fascinating culture with many significant cultural sites to visit.
This is a very busy property catering to the tourist, local and corporate market in the Kimberley Region offering onsite guest accommodation, bars, restaurant, caravan park and swimming pool.
Staff have access to onsite facilities and accommodation is only a 200 metre walk from work.
- $70,000 Salary + Super
- Accommodation & Meals $121 per week
- Own room-3 Meals per day
- 4 Weeks Annual Leave
To be successful you will require the following –
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene and WHS
- A passion for exceeding our guest expectations
- Ability to work under pressure and handle stressful situations
- A great eye for detail
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Previous housekeeping experience
- Ability to supervise staff
- General cleaning and servicing of motel rooms, safari tents and budget rooms
- Training & supervising housekeeping staff
- Undertaking room checks
- Re-stock of laundry carts
- Liaise with reception and maintenance for departures
- Act as Housekeeping Manager on managers days off
- Other duties as required
- Accessible via sealed road, Greyhound Bus from Broome or Darwin
- Telstra Mobile & Internet Service Available
- Staff have full use of resort facilities including on site swimming pool
- Public phone & internet machines in reception area of the property
- 30-50 Staff live and work on site
If you are ready to start your remote adventure and feel you are the right candidate for this role, we would love to hear from you.
Please also visit our website to browse our other fantastic opportunities
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism