MLKA Hospitality Recruitment specialises in remote, live in hospitality roles in remote, regional and outback areas Australia wide.
Get out of the city and experience the relaxed environment of a remote role - accommodation packages are provided with all roles.
The WA Travel and Accommodation Support Scheme incentives may apply to this position. Please see details via the following link:
We are seeking an experienced and licensed Crowd Controller / Security Officer for this busy property located in the spectacular Kimberley Region of remote Western Australia.
The group owns several properties in town and are a fantastic employer to work for. This role involves working security across 3 different venues day & evening shifts
As the role is based in the amazing Kimberley Region, there are spectacular sights to visit on your days off, such as gorges, canyons and caves. Learn new skills, see amazing locations and also be exposed to a fascinating culture with many significant cultural sites to visit.
(Must be WA licensed)
- $35.00 per hour-EBA Agreement
- Accommodation & Meals $121 per week
- 50% of Board & Lodging refunded after 3 months
- Own room with own bathroom
- 45+ hours per week
- General Checking of ID'S
- Enforcing the current dress code and rules of the property
- Evicting patrons from the property
- Assisting the bar staff with creating a relaxed environment for guests to enjoy
- Assisting in the bar when required during busy periods
- Remove dirty plates / glasses from the balcony tables
- General security around the property
- Attending to any emergency security call outs with senior management staff
- Other duties as required
- Must hold a WA Crowd Controllers License
- Must be able to make a minimum 6 month commitment
- Must have excellent work related references
- Have excellent communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
Property / Location Information:
- The property caters to the local, corporate and tourist market and is extremely busy.
- 30-50 staff live and work on site
- Staff have use of the resort facilities including swimming pool.
- Full Telstra Internet & Mobile
- Access via sealed roads or Greyhound bus
If you are ready to start your remote adventure and feel you are the right candidate for this role, we would love to hear from you.
Please also visit our website to browse our other fantastic opportunities
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism