MLKA Hospitality Recruitment specialises in remote, live in hospitality roles in remote, regional and outback areas Australia wide.
Escape the rat race of city life for a great remote role - accommodation packages are provided with all roles.
The WA Travel and Accommodation Support Scheme incentives may apply to this position. Please see details via the following link:
We are seeking an experienced Chef de Partie for this lovely property located in remote Western Australia.
The location offers spectacular rugged scenery, ancient geological formations, a variety of arid-land ecosystems and a range of recreational experiences to explore on your days off.
Immediate Start-Seasonal Contract until November 2022
- Attractive Salary Package
- Free Accommodation & Meals
- Own Air-conditioned room with bathroom
- 5 days on / 2 days off onsite
- General prep & cooking of a la carte meals
- Work across various shifts
- Work as part of a team
- Maintain a clean kitchen
- Provide excellence in customer service & guest satisfaction
- Previous experience within lodges, resorts or hotels
- Ability to live and work in a remote location
- Highly organised
- Passionate about producing quality dishes
- Current Police Clearance
- Optus Coverage
- Limited WIFI
- Access via road or flights in
If you are ready to start your remote adventure and feel you are the right candidate for this role, we would love to hear from you.
Please also visit our website to browse our other fantastic opportunities
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism