The Pinnaroo Hotel is looking for friendly and motivated staff to join the team.
The town of Pinnaroo is a small farming community with friendly locals and plenty of charm. This is a place with wonderful opportunities to explore and adventure all while being great place to save money and enjoy your time here.
- Starting immediately
The job includes:
- 35 to 40+ hours per week
- $29.50 hourly rate
- Accommodation available for $50 a week
- Mostly bar work and some house-keeping/accommodation cleaning
- Fun and friendly working environment
- Located only a few hours away from Adelaide - busses travel daily
- All training is provided, so experience is not necessary
- Family owned by easy going young couple
- Can count towards 2nd year visa/88 days
- Ideal for singles and couples
- Shared use of vehicle for those with a license
Applicants must have:
- Be able to attain a South Australian RSA
- Be able to speak fluent English
- Reasonable knowledge of alcoholic beverages is an advantage
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Be well presented
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Friendly and outgoing
- Must be able to use initiative
We have had backpackers from all over the world working here for the last 6 years, some have decided to stay on for up to a year or more as they enjoyed the work, the community and exploring this part of Australia so much. We pride ourselves on creating a supportive work environment and providing valuable training.
Postcode: 5304 (Pinnaroo, South Australia)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: October 2017
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism