WE ARE HIRING IN SYDNEY! Cocktail Bartenders (Rooftop Bar)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our Cocktail Bartenders bring their own unique personality to our venues!
With a genuine passion for hospitality, you'll be providing warm and friendly service, suggesting wines, shaking inspiring cocktails and ensuring your guests always enjoy a memorable experience - in our new rooftop bar.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a fast-paced bar / a-la carte restaurant
- Must bring your unique personality to the team!
- Sound knowledge of both wine and classic cocktails
- Hospitality comes naturally to you – guest service is in your DNA.
- You have highly developed communication skills; you enjoy engaging with both your team and guests
- Ability to multitask and deliver drink requests in a timely and efficient manner while maintaining consistency
- You thrive on delivering outstanding service, consistently displaying a positive "can do" attitude
- A team player, you're happy to assist on the floor when necessary
- You hold a valid NSW Responsible Serving of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
If you enjoy working closely within a team and thrive in a stimulating role offering variety and never a dull moment…. then apply now!
Job Type: Casual
Location: Sydney, Darlinghurst
Hourly rate: $30.10 – $42.14 per hour (depending on experience, we can pay higher)
Employee discount across the group
Supplemental pay types:
Postcode: 2010 (Sydney, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
PUBLIC Hospitality Group
Member since: February 2022
We are an expanding hospitality group developing a series of F&B spaces and boutique hotels across Australia. We pride ourselves on creating unique and innovative hospitality experiences.
In collaboration with the Maybe Group, some of our award-winning venues include Maybe Sammy, Sammy Junior and Dean & Nancy.
With a healthy pipeline of new venues set to open in 2023, it’s an exciting time to join us!
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism