- Permanent Part Time Position | Great Opportunity
- Warrnambool VIC | 40-60 Hours Fortnightly | Parking Available
- Generous Salary Packaging with Additional Benefits
We are currently seeking multiple qualified and experienced Youth Residential Support Workers to engage and provide trauma informed therapeutic support to children and young people in residential care, ensuring their safety and wellbeing including the development of their personal skills, all administrative requirements and household duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in day-to-day operations, which includes performing household duties
- Provides high quality physical and emotional care for children/young people in residential care, ensuring their safety and wellbeing
- Transports clients to and from appointments
- Provide appropriate recreational activities for and with the children and young people
- Provides opportunities for children and young people to maintain contact, and where appropriate, invite family members, relatives, and friends to the house
- Supports the children and young person’s integration into schools, employment or appropriate day programs or therapeutic programs that will meet their individual needs
- Ensure that procedures relating to the house communication book, reporting, and recording of critical incidents, missing residents and residential care standards are followed
Skills and Abilities:
- A Certificate IV in Child, Youth and Family Intervention (residential and out of home care), or other similar or relevant tertiary qualifications
- A current valid Victorian driver’s license (must be a probationary 2 or full)
- A genuine interest in young people and their wellbeing
- Demonstrate empathy for the young people in our care in an open minded and non-judgmental manner
- Demonstrated experience in planning and implementing change processes
- Generous Salary Packaging
- Ongoing Career Development, Education and Training
- Employee Assistance Program
Why work with KLC?
KLC Recruitment is one of the staffing providers in a wide sector of industries providing an honest and transparent experience from start to finish. We push the limits and challenge the norms of standard recruitment to consistently recruit in an innovative manner.
Our Recruitment Consultant will work hard and assist you to secure the right roles for your skillset
Access to roles offered exclusively through KLC
Apply Now! #KLChotjobs
Click APPLY! Visit klcrecruitment.com.au or call (03) 9857 6756 for more information.
Postcode: 3280 (Warrnambool, Victoria)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: December 2018
KLC Recruitment is an Australian owned Recruitment and Human Resources consulting practice. At KLC Recruitment we specialise in attracting talent to a variety of roles and assisting you with all your human resource needs.
We understand the importance of having the right people, in the right roles, with the right strategic direction to ensure you and your team succeed. Whether short term or long term we have a range of roles in a variety of sectors to suit your career needs.