Are you a highly motivated individual with an entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for driving business growth?
Are you driven by your results and ability to achieve great things?
Are you a talented and ambitious professional with a passion for business development?
We are seeking an Entry-level Superstar to join our dynamic team in Sydney, Australia.
If you answered yes to the above, and are eager to make an impact, this is the perfect opportunity for you to jumpstart your career in business development!
What you will do:
- Identify and prospect potential clients, businesses, and strategic partnerships to expand our customer
base and drive revenue growth.
- Develop and implement effective retail strategies to meet or exceed business development targets and
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, ensuring excellent customer satisfaction and
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align business strategies and drive successful initiatives.
- Stay updated on industry developments, market conditions, and emerging trends to capitalize on new opportunities.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong drive to succeed and a passion for business development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and influence
- Self-driven and highly motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify opportunities and address challenges.
- Results-oriented mindset with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding targets.
- Adaptability and flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced and changing business environment.
- Over the age of 18 and available to work at least 5 days
- Experience in retail, hospitality or customer-facing work is preferred
What’s in it for you?
-Competitive weekly pay plus bonuses
-Opportunity to learn and grow
- Access to regular social Events & Networking Functions
-Full training and support from Day 1.
-All Expenses Paid: Travel opportunities to Melbourne and Brisbane
-Opportunities for international travel (when we are allowed again.....)
If you are ready to unleash your entrepreneurial drive, make a significant impact, and kick-start your career, we invite you to apply now and be part of a team that is shaping the future of our organization's growth!
How to Apply: Send your resume through the online process and provide a contact number and email address. This position is based in Sydney, Australia so please make sure that you can commute.
Postcode: 2000 (Haymarket, Sydney)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: August 2018
Be Interactive has set out to pick up and shake life into the Sales industry. We provide our clients with an endless supply of new customers, numbers they never thought possible.
We are here to take over and plan to have a lot of fun whilst doing so!