CALLING ALL BACKPACKERS!!! WANT BIG $$$$ & PROGRESSION & FUN! LOOK NO FURTHER!
Have you just arrived down under?
Looking to make money to continue your travels?
Want to make lots of new friends?
Honestly, we’ve got the perfect gig for you!
We offer FREE products to help customers save money & become more energy efficient. Not worked in an industry like this before? No problem, we give full training on everything you’ll need to be successful. All you’ll need to bring to the table is…
- A bucket load of enthusiasm and energy, (our teams our fun-loving and we want some new legends just like that!)
- People experience; retail, sales, hospitality, events
- Loves a good chat, as we certainly do!
- In Melbourne for at least 3 months
Why would you want to work here, I hear you ask? Well, not only are we are a leader in the renewable energy industry, but we also offer…
- One on one training with industry specialists
- Opportunities to travel Australia for work
- Work events – with a free bar, limousine rides & a whole lot of fun!
- Weekly team nights (FREE BEERS & FOOD)
- Prize giveaways – skydives, weekends away, vouchers, drones and much more!
If you’re still reading, then don’t let this opportunity slip! APPLY NOW. We will be contacting successful applicants within 1-2 days and are looking to add to our teams ASAP Come & join the fun! :)
Postcode: 3000 (St Kilda, St Kilda)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: October 2021
Carbon Savers is an Australian owned renewable energy company with over 15 years experience tackling the world's environmental problems.
Our business model is focused on helping Australian households and businesses lower their carbon footprint, by directing them towards different products and services that all aim to reduce energy consumption and production. As of the start of this year, we began working on a brand new government funded campaign with direct links to the Paris Climate Agreement.