MOVING TO THE COUNTRY - SPONSORSHIP TO PR AVAILABLE (accommodation onsite).
Must be experienced in hospitality
We are seeking an experienced Duty Manager for this classic country Pub located in the Lower SW of WA.
The venue caters to local clientele, Tourist and Hikers/Riders and hosts numerous functions and events. This is a 100% hands on management role. The Hotel offers Hotel/Motel accommodation, function rooms, TAB, Bistro bar, Pool Bar and a restaurant.
The Pub is set in a small town surrounded by Aussie bush, National Parks,Rivers and only 25ks from the coast with some of the best and emptiest beach you could ever find and some secret surf breaks.
This role is split between overseeing and maintaining all aspects of the business as well as growing the business .
- $60,000 salary Neg depending on experience.
- the Pub is open 4.5 days a week with some extra days for events or Public holidays
- Accommodation & Duty Meals
- Own room
- Minimum 6 month commitment ideally longer term
- SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE to the right person work ,save and become an Australian with PR
- Taking responsibility for team work, leading and motivating team members
- Overseeing all departments within the hotel - bar, bistro, reception, TAB
- Looking after staff breaks
- Make sure the team are fully briefed and trained on any new amended food and drink products, and any promotional activity
- Assist in implementing and driving promotional activities
- Deal with any issues that arise during each shift promptly and professionally, seeking advice from the Owners where necessary
- Lead by example to ensure that the highest possible levels of customer service are delivered by team members at all times
- Liaise with other departments Including kitchen and floor teams in the business to ensure every customer experiences a consistent level of service
- Hands on work in across all aspects of the Hotel
- Assist the owner opparators as and when necessary to make the business run effectively and efficiently.
- Other duties as required
- Previous experience in a bistro/bar management role
- Experience working in a fast paced bar environment
- Sound knowledge of wine, beers and spirits
- Previous Front Office experience (preferably Guestall)
- Understanding of labour and operating costs
- Availability to work a range of shifts, including day, evening, weekend and Public Holiday shifts
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- WA Approved Managers certificate ( can be obtained onsite )
-TAB card ( can be obtained on site)
If this sounds like you and you would like to get PR here in Australia please apply today
Postcode: 6262 (NORTHCLIFFE, Western Australia)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Northcliffe hotel and motor inn
Member since: January 2017
small country family run Hotel with attached Motel units
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism