We are looking to welcome our next au pair to help look after our two boys. ages 8.5 and nearly 4.
About the role:
- Helping with before and after school / daycare, caring for 4-year-old 2 days per week, and both boys on school holidays
- routine may change week to week depending on our commitments, but this will be negotiated, and hours balanced in advanced
- food preparation, grocery shopping
- light housekeeping duties
- just helping to maintain a tidy and happy home.
You will be provided with:
- self-contained granny flat
- all meals
- generous weekly allowance
- use of car locally (shared)
- use of pool
-Flexible, honest and enjoy being with children
- A current driver’s licence is essential
- dog for walks available (if wanted)
- Pubs and ☕️ coffees shops in town and options to be with other backpackers
- local sports clubs and events to join
- Farm work is also available for anyone seeking their second/third year visa.
Our home is located on the river approximately 6km from St George QLD, and we are involved in a cotton and cattle operation about 30km from town. We are looking to welcome someone, who we can include as part of the family :). Contact details of our previous au pairs available upon request.
- ASAP start
- 6-8 week duration with possible extension
Postcode: 4487 (St George, South West QLD)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2020