Construction Labourers required for ongoing work throughout Sydney, immediate starts available!
- Ongoing, consistent work throughout the year.
- Competitive rates + daily travel allowance + overtime rates.
- Multiple locations throughout Sydney accessible via public transport.
HLH Group is seeking construction labourers for current and future projects located throughout Sydney. If you are physically fit and willing to commit to 5 days a week with overtime and weekends available send us your resume.
What do I need?
- Minimum 6 months construction experience.
- Valid white card.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - Safety boots, Hard hat, Hi-vis top.
- Hard-working attitude and willingness to learn.
- Own transport beneficial.
What will you be doing?
- Assisting trades, carrying materials, site clean up, etc.
- Using power tools on occasion such as jackhammers, grinders, etc.
- Working on high-end residential properties and commercial buildings.
- Remedial, demolition, manufacturing, and landscaping work.
What's on offer?
- Top rates of pay with overtime available.
- Career progression, gain more skills and tickets.
- Ongoing work with NSW's best builders and contractors
- Work all over Sydney to suit you.
Please email your resume and details to
Postcode: 2000 (Sydney, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
HLH Group - Hunter Labour Hire
Member since: February 2017
Whether you are a backpacker looking for casual work or you are a resident looking for a more permanent role, if you have construction experience we want to hear from you today.
We offer our workers excellent hourly wages and there is potential for this to rise even further for those that are reliable and consistent in their work.
We believe that our workers are our most important asset – once you become a member of the Hunter Labour Hire team you won’t want to leave!
We look for a strong work ethic, reliability and teamwork from our employees if you think this sounds like a job you might be suited to then please fill out the below form and we will be back in touch today.
Trades & Services