We have a new opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to provide a high level of support in relation to electrical engineering services.
• Liaise with 3rd party sub-component designers, to ensure requirements are met.
• Diagnosis and Problem Solving throughout development and field support.
• Develop skills in schematic and/or PCB Layout Design entry using Altium CAD tools
• Document these Designs according to Aristocrat Standards
• General knowledge of common electronic interfaces such as USB, SATA, PCIe, Ethernet etc..
• Hands on capability using electronic test equipment such as protocol analysers, MSO’s etc..
• Prior experience using Altium or Solidworks Electrical considered highly advantageous.
• Highly proficient in documentation and technical writing.
• Highly proficient at organising, scheduling and co-ordinating.
Skills and Experience required include:
• Electrical Engineering experience
• Electrical Power engineering knowledge and experience.
• Knowledge of Instrumentation essential
• Previous experience involving study, design and site commissioning would be highly regarded.
• Previous experience managing a small team of Engineers.
• Degree qualification in Electrical Engineering.
If you feel like you would be perfect for this role please apply using the ‘Apply now’ button.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Aurec Pty Ltd
Member since: January 2018