We have an opportunity for an experienced Database Administrator to join our management information systems team .
As the Database administrator, you will be reporting directly to the business analyst and will therefore be required to extract data and run relevant reports. You will be responsible for the migration of any existing data to be transferred to a new platform.
• Learn and use ground breaking technologies
• Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to customers individual needs
• Work hands on with customers to develop, migrate, and debug service issues
• Expand your knowledge across several database engines and have the opportunity to learn AWS developed Relational Database and Data Warehousing solutions
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate a high level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail. You will be able to juggle multiple priorities and be able to maintain strong relationships with diverse people. You will demonstrate an excellent ability within MS office as well as experience using Raiser’s Edge.
• In depth experience administering one or more of following:
• Database performance tuning, troubleshooting, and optimization
• Experience setting up and monitoring / alarming for production Database environments
• Operating System administration experience (Linux or Windows)
• Understanding of the concepts of Virtualization and Cloud Computing
If you feel like you meet the above criteria please apply now using the apply now button below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Aurec Pty Ltd
Member since: January 2018