the premier provider of customized environments workplace, seeks a dedicated, service-oriented professional to join our team as a Furniture Installer/Mover based out of our, CT and CT warehouses.
The Installer/Mover receives, assembles and installs office furniture and other related products at customers' site per furniture plans and blueprints, using small hand-held power tools.
The primary job functions are:
• Loads or assists in loading assigned vehicle with all product and equipment necessary to complete the day's workload.
• Inspects loads for potential problems/discrepancies and ensures that all necessary tools, parts and equipment are available and loaded.
• Assembles and installs office furniture and other related products. Works under the direction of a Foreman, as part of a crew of other team members and/or subcontractors assigned to the job.
• Completes appropriate paperwork, documenting any discrepancies and punch list items.
Skills and Experience:
• High School Diploma required.
• Valid driver's license and good driving record
• One-year experience assembling, installing and dismantling office furniture or similar products. Experience with Steelcase products preferred.
• Ability to read furniture plans and blueprints.
• Clear and professional communication skills.
• Ability to lift and move loads of up to 20kgs.
• Ability to load and unload delivery truck.
• Ability to drive direct to site as needed.
If you are looking for a career, not a job, and you possess high energy and appreciate working independently…look no further.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Best Assembly Pty Ltd
Member since: February 2018
Trades & Services